Rantec Microwave Systems, Inc. specializes in the design, development and manufacture of microwave antenna systems for the Aerospace & Defense industry. We focus on antenna opportunities in Radar, Guidance, Navigation, SatCom and Electronic Warfare applications.
Rantec is seeking a highly energized, motivated Sales Engineer / Professional to join our sales team to market and sell our products and capabilities to current and potential customers. The ideal candidate will have the ability to identify sales opportunities in the early stages of customer’s product development. We have an experienced sales and engineering team that can provide the proper training and support for the right individual.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead new customer development in antennas for Aerospace and Defense applications.
o Specific product presentations
o Project development
o Sales negotiations
• Principal contact for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers.
• Participate in the marketing, planning and technical development of products and services.
• Define strategies to expand overall corporate growth.
• Provide a structure for monitoring and controlling the Marketing/Sales activity.
• Minimum of 25% travel.
• BS in Engineering or a related technical discipline is required.
• Outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the following:
o Working with major DOD prime contractors.
o Antenna or RF products.
o SBIR/STTR programs, a plus.
• Adapts to change, open to new ideas and responsibilities.
• U.S. Citizenship is required for this position in order to obtain a Security clearance.
Rantec offers an excellent benefits package which includes a 4/10 workweek schedule. Only direct inquiries to employer will be considered.
Rantec is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, please visit www.E-Verify.gov.