Rantec maintains one of the most complete development and production facilities in the antenna industry, with in-house facilities for advanced fabrication and testing
Rantec maintains a state-of-the-art machine shop with 10 high-speed CNC machine centers capable of holding a tolerance of .0005 on complex parts up to 40 x 64 inches. In addition to the CNC centers, an Amada CNC turret punch, a complement of manual milling machines, lathes, and other equipment complete the metal fabrication shops. We have all the tools necessary to perform jobs from the smallest prototype to large-scale production.
Utilizing the experience and skills we have developed from the many years of manufacturing complex microwave antennas and components, Rantec provides contract aluminum dip brazing and manufacturing services . Our operations team is adept at performing build-to-print projects for customers requiring our specialized abilities and high quality workmanship.
Our manufacturing plant, located in Westlake Village, California, houses a full, state-of-the-art machine shop, dip braze/heat treating, electro-mechanical assembly and testing facilities all under our roof.
- Dip Brazing
- Mechanical Assembly
- Heat Treating
- Chem Film
- Manufacturing and assembly from prototypes to large-scale production
- 85,000 sq. ft. total
- 10 high-speed CNC machine centers capable of holding a tolerance of .0005 on complex parts up to 40 x 64 inches
- Latest CAD/CAM programming software with import-export capabilities
- 33-ton CNC precision punch
- DXF and IGES files
- Dip Braze AWS C3.7, Grade C (previously MILB-7883, Type V, Grade B)